Wednesday, March 18, 2009

House Bill 5 In The Delaware Legislator

A Call To Action is NEEDED. Please add Senator Bunting (a co-sponsor of the Bill) to your list of people to call when expressing opposition to this bill...his Dover phone number is 302-744-4286. Looks like the Bill currently has 26 sponsors/co-sponsors and its supporters are confident it will pass in this General Assembly. This Bill blatantly places the sexual orientation choices of the select few, above the religious liberties of the vast majority.

To view the text of the bill, visit the link below:

http://legis.delaware.gov/LIS/LIS145.NSF/vwLegislation/HB+5?Opendocument

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the info. I'll call my rep to make sure he supports this bill! I nearly missed it until I saw your call to action!~

Unknown said...

I'm glad I saw this. I'll be calling my Senator soon to express support for this important legislation. Thanks!

 
Subscribe to RLCDE

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com