Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Porkers "BUSTED"

I heard a lady on the Hannity show today mention a website that divulges all the financial information you could ever want to know on your representative(s) and senators. The website is
www.legistorm.com. I am amazed at the amount of money that is spent by these people, no wonder they talk about billions like we talk about dollars. Below I have detailed the amount of money each of Delaware's reps spent on travel alone.

Biden
$234,074 approved
$171,724 taken
$11,584 for staffers travel

Carper
$85,629 approved
$22,361 taken
$23,059 for staffers travel

Castle
$173,761 approved
$112,992 taken
$10,950 for staffers travel

Now I am not saying all of this travel was pleasure. I am sure the majority of it was business. I do know that when any of these guys went somewhere "stressful" like Cancun, Aspen, or Jamaica their spouses went with them. I guess they need moral support while they are there.

The site has everything from the amount spent on travel, gifts received by foreign nations, their salaries, earmarks, and financial disclosures. Legistorm is the easiest sites to navigate I have found for this information.

No comments:

 
Subscribe to RLCDE

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com