Thursday, April 2, 2009

Washington DC Tax Day Tea Party Update

I have received confirmation that Mike "The King Dude" Church will be the guest of honor at the Washington DC Tax Day Tea Party. We are hoping for around 2 million people. We have to make it so big that the main stream media has not choice but to report on it. If you would like information let me know, I will be happy to help anyone I can.

Come on down to DC if you are able, we need all the help we can get. I received my Tax Day Tea Party shirt last nigh. It is great! If you want one you can go HERE and purchase them.

These are very nice shirts and the back of them says "President Obama, are you listening?" If we can make DC as big of a turn out as we are hoping for Obama will have not choice but to listen.

WE ARE NO LONGER THE SILENT MAJORITY!

No comments:

 
Subscribe to RLCDE

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com