Monday, May 4, 2009

Letter From Senator Kaufman

May 4, 2009



I was unfortunate enough to receive another form letter from Senator Kaufman. This is evident that he does not read the letters that are sent in because in my letter to him I insisted he either send me a self crafted response or no response at all. I will be doing everything I can to ensure this clown does not get elected the first time he runs because unfortunately the peoples of Delaware did not have the option to voice their opinion on Kaufman being a senator.



Dear Mr. James:



Thank you for writing me in regard to the Budget Resolution for Fiscal Year 2010. I appreciate hearing from you on this important issue.

Our federal budget is a general statement of priorities. Every budget, whether that of a family or of the United States government, reflects difficult choices and this year's choices are made more difficult because of the economic situation that the country is in today.

This budget reflects two realities. We must first deal with the deep, inherited troubles of the current crisis and then lay the groundwork for our future success. This budget responds to the severe economic circumstances with emergency action and makes strategic investments to build a stronger future.

As you may already know, the Congress recently passed its budget with my support. I was proud to support this crucial blueprint because it provides for tax cuts to the middle class and putting people back to work. It will allow us to make college more affordable, health care more accessible, and fund research and development of domestic renewable energy sources which will create new industries, jobs, products, and improve our energy independence and security.

At this stage in the formulation of the budget, dollar amounts involved are assigned to broad categories that will become more specific through later legislation. You can be sure that I welcome your input as the Senate continues to work through this crucial process.

Thank you, again, for contacting me. I hope you continue to keep in touch on matters of importance to you.


Sincerely,

Edward E. Kaufman

United States Senator

No comments:

 
Subscribe to RLCDE

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com